Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) provide independent assessment services including certification, validation, verification and training.
Location: LRQA have 48 offices and work in over 120 countries.
Training: Training includes quality, environment, energy, health and safety, integrated/combined, audit improvement, security, food safety, business improvement, risk and reputation, medical, manufacturing codes and standards and in-house.
UKAS Page: LRQA’s UKAS accreditation can be viewed here.
- Quality – ISO 9001, IATF 16949, AS 9100
- Environment – ISO 14001
- Energy – ISO 50001, ESOS
- Health and Safety – OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001, SSIP
- Security – GDPR, ISO 27001, ISO 28007
- Food Safety and Retail – BRC, FSSC 22000, ISO 22000, FSMA, HACCP
- Risk and Reputation – Supply chain risk management, ISO 22301, SMETA
- Medical Devices – Medical Devices Directive, IVD Directive, ISO 13485
Phone: 0800 092 0447